Did you know that recruiting an offender could hold the key to your business’ future expansion?
PPDG are working with businesses throughout the UK as part of an innovative employer engagement programme, designed to improve both the recruitment practices of employers and the job prospects of offenders.
The National Offender Management Service (NOMS) programme - part-financed by the European Union - is focused on the management of EFFRR (Employers' Forum for Reducing Re-offending), a core forum of local and national employers
including Cisco, Greggs and Marks & Spencer and is chaired by Timpson CEO, James Timpson.
Why should I join EFFRR? We have the contacts that can help you access services including:
• Free, time-saving & tailored recruitment services
• Competent, reliable & fully-trained candidates
• Pre-screening & job matching services
• Funds to support the training & recruitment of offenders
• Dedicated aftercare services providing on-going advice & support
• Creating links and networks
• Strengthening your CSR agenda